Posting went thru?

Howard Gibson hgibson-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 4 03:55:08 UTC 2005

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 21:10:53 -0400
Zbigniew Koziol <zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> I in the past promissed myself: I will not send a resume in MSWord
> format. Especially (!) to these who request that.
>
> I did not keep my promisse this time ;(
>
> zb.

Zbigniew,

   No problem.  Save the document in RTF format, set the file extensin to DOC, and send it.  You should be able to write HTML using VI or EMACS and send that with a DOC extension, although I have not tried it.  The recipient will never know, and they will be confident that you are evil enough to work for them.

--
Howard Gibson
hgibson-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
howardg-PadmjKOQAFn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org