Posting went thru?

Mohan DeSouza mohan.desouza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 3 18:12:51 UTC 2005

Hi

Did my posting about the Linux Sysadmin job go thru?

Hi All
There is a great job opportunity for a Linux
Sysadmin/Apache/Tomcat/Windows (Senior System Administrator) downtown
paying upwards of 70K depending on experience..

Please contact

Sasha Sheybani
Placement Director, Quantum Technology Recruiting Inc.
416-366-3660 x 2242
sashas-kkcH8YYIjImROUZz0P5mdQ at public.gmane.org
55 University Ave. Suite 950
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2H7
 "Celebrating 35 years of success"

Please contact immediately as they are looking for someone to start
yesterday ...Also, pls tell Sasha that I referred you (I have met with
him.)

See the attachment for the job description.
BTW, the Linux course I had proposed was cancelled due to poor
response. I appreciate anyone who responded and will keep your info on
file for any future opportunities...

Mohan DeSouza

Mohan