place to buy discontinued motherboard? (and, free Celeron/466)

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 3 15:24:58 UTC 2005

After 6 years of faithful service, one of my dual-P3 is showing the
"symptoms".  It's the motherboard.

Does anyone know where I can buy a discontinued dual/single-P3 (S370)
motherboards?   Excess-inventory motherboards would be ideal.

To sort of "pay forward" to community, I'm giving away Celeron/466 (S370
on S370-to-Slot1 adapter).  It was pulled from a motherboard with
leaking capacitors.  Let me know if you want it, and I can bring it to
next TLUG, WestTLUG, or KWLUG meeting.

--
William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>, Toronto, Canada
BashDiff: Super Bash shell