bogofilter satisfaction report

Scott Allen scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 30 17:45:05 UTC 2005

On Fri Apr 29,2005 01:55:39 PM JoeHill wrote:
> IT LIVES!!! LOL!
>
> Many thanks for your help, and patience, guys. Can't promise I won't
> be back on this, but it looks like all it should need in future is
> fine tuning.

On thing you may want to do is filter out TLUG posts (and other
mailing lists) before they reach your spam filter. The TLUG mailing
lists are pretty much devoid of spam, so why waste time filtering for
it, with the chance of a false positive?

I put the following recipe in my procmail rcfile before the spam
filter recipe. This sends TLUG posts directly to my tlug folder
instead of filtering them. I do the same for other mailing lists.

# TLUG mailing list(s)
:0:
* subject:.*\[TLUG
tlug