weird ghosting of characters in X

Joseph Kubik josephkubik-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 30 05:44:06 UTC 2005

What brand and model display?

Often monitor problems are due to a new electromagnetic field near the
back of the tube. (New power transformer, another monitor, a speaker,
a wire that's always been in the wall but the upstairs tennent just
started a grow op and is pulling 200Amps...
SO, you might turn it off, move to another room, leave it sit for 48
hours and try again. (it has worked for me)
-Joseph-