Uninstall MCPAN internet module?

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 29 18:12:49 UTC 2005

Okay, so now it seems I've got Bogofilter running (fingers crossed).

Now I'm trying to get rid of a couple of anti-spam things I had implemented.

One is Notespam (http://www.xisp.net/notespam/), which required me to install
the internet module from MCPAN.

I've commented out the notespam recipe from my .procmailrc, uninstalled
notespam, but I still keep seeing these lines in my pmlog:

83.175.226.209.sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org A record currently not present

I've checked everywhere I can think of to see what's calling this process, I'm
thinking I should *uninstall* the MCPAN internet module?

How to do so (tried Google)?

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
14:01:49 up 67 days, 15:10, 8 users, load average: 0.18, 0.08, 0.08