bogofilter satisfaction report

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 29 15:29:20 UTC 2005

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 11:16:34 -0400
JoeHill disseminated the following:

> It's assigning a score of '0' to almost all the messages in my non-spam
> collection, which includes probably a thousand just from TLUG. Yet, when I
> tested it just now, it sent a message from TLUG to the spam bucket. ??

I ran the same test on this mail from TLUG that was sent to the spam bucket, and
got back this:

joehill at node3:~/mail$ bogofilter -T -M < test
H 5.8592e-13

...so, it classified the mail as 'ham', but nonetheless gave it a very high
score.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
11:22:35 up 67 days, 12:31, 7 users, load average: 1.43, 1.48, 1.36