bogofilter satisfaction report

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 28 22:17:33 UTC 2005

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:45:53 +0300 (IDT)
Peter disseminated the following:

> > ...but when I look at the headers for that mail, I don't see 'X-Bogosity'
> > anywhere, despite what it says in the FAQ.
>
> Silly question: is the ~/.forward mechanism operating ? Are any mails
> collected in $MAILDIR/spam-bogofilter ?

Yes, it is sending the spam it detects to $MAILDIR/bogospam, as per the Procmail
recipe I'm using.

> Again, use the second example. And edit /etc/bogofilter.conf a little.
> The defaults are reasonable but check it anyway.

The file I have is /etc/bogofilter.cf, and looking at I see that the every
setting is commented out. That may partially explain my problems with all of the
false positives.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
18:13:18 up 66 days, 19:22, 6 users, load average: 0.26, 0.07, 0.02