bogofilter satisfaction report

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 27 23:57:40 UTC 2005

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:35:54 -0400
JoeHill disseminated the following:

> > It will get better. Also look at the score of spam that 'passes'. That
> > will give you a hint on how low you can dare to push the spam threshold
> > in bogofilter.conf. The lower you push it the more drastic the filter,
> > but it may start reaping legitimate emails.
>
> Hmmmm, not seeing any scoring in the headers of the ones that got through.
> Back to the manpage ;-)

Okay, now *I'm* spamming. I added -u -v to the Procmail recipe, and now when I
tail my pmlog I see this:

# 163 words, 1 message
>From nsmcnwkwhhs-5Gr6kjZfi+CsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org  Wed Apr 27 20:47:28 2005
 Subject: MortHelpers Here ForYou

...but when I look at the headers for that mail, I don't see 'X-Bogosity'
anywhere, despite what it says in the FAQ.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
19:51:24 up 65 days, 21:00, 7 users, load average: 0.17, 0.09, 0.02