IRC ????

billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 25 20:48:39 UTC 2005

I don't understand what is going on here.

If you don't want to volunteer than don't. If I get no volunteers it goes back on the queue of things to do.

There is no point in debating the merits of doing this. I don't care if you feel it isn't worth while or not, someone once upon a time did. If they were wrong then nothing will change. But until it gets built nothing will change.

Bill