bogofilter satisfaction report

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 25 20:27:25 UTC 2005

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:56:03 +0300 (IDT)
Peter disseminated the following:

> I have installed the bogofilter spam filter a few months ago and it has
> become so good in time that I no longer see spam at all (maybe one
> message per week, not every week). This is just to say that it works
> great and it seems to be like wine, i.e. it gets better in time (since
> it learns from what I reject and from what I tell it not to treat as
> spam). Its most important factors are size and speed: It is small! Even
> after a few months its database is no larger than 15MB and maintenance
> is zero. It is also fast. It's a great piece of software.

Link me to a good howto for setup on a Debian box? My current setup just ain't
cutting it anymore (Mailfilter + Procmail).

In any case, good to hear it's working well for you!

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
16:25:47 up 63 days, 17:34, 7 users, load average: 1.47, 1.30, 1.22