Anyone in for a new business?

Kasza kaszac-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 23 22:08:28 UTC 2005

Hi,
I'd be interested in teaming up with you and some
other guys on something like this.  My knowledge
focuses on LAMP, Linux administration, and general
networking.  I don't have as much professional
experience as you, though.  I've just finished up a
college course focused on OSS and am avid home user.
Your plans for this company resonate with my ideas,
though, and if you'd be willing to take on a somewhat
green partner, I'm interested in chatting more about
it.

-Chris