(poll) What kind of meeting do you want?

John Myshrall jmyshrall-6duGhz7i8susTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 23 02:18:39 UTC 2005

William Park wrote:

>On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 01:22:56PM -0400, phil wrote:
>

>>On Apr 22, 2005, at 12:38 PM, William Park wrote:
>>

>>>Now, we're trying to implement a
>>>formal structure.
>>>

>>I'm obviously missing something....  Who does "we" refer to in the
>>above sentence?  (Does TLUG have elected directors?)
>>

>Not yet.  That's the point.  Only TLUG members can vote.  Mailing list
>and meeting attendance are open to public.  (At least, that's what I've
>been told.)

What's a TLUG member ? Maybe this should be post on tlug.ss.org. I have
subscribe to this list for over 5 years and still don't recall anything
about membership drives either. Maybe I missed something. :-) I remember
various flame wars about getting Inc though.

The only time I heard of money was when I took up a collection to donate
on behalf of Jan Carlson.

Would someone please forward info on a membership.

Thanks

John