Reliable Apple Service provider

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 23 01:57:36 UTC 2005

Sorry I don't know anyone personally, but you should be aware of
Apple's policy on PB repairs:

http://www.apple.com/ca/support/powerbook/service/

This should answer your questions. I would also check

http://discussions.info.apple.com/webx?14-87aB/pDAhcSDpMccWardtjRmByFHzeGd@public.gmane.org@.ee6ba8c

And see if others are having the same problem as you. My own
sweet-sweet Powerbook G4 15" has been trouble-free; best of luck to
you in your search.

Cheers,
Aaron.