Unicode-aware text editor; suggestions?

Austin aacton-B71PBEe7S7Y at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 22 14:38:22 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 23:31 -0400, Madison Kelly wrote:
>    I really, really hope this doesn't become an emacs vs. vi thread... I
> don't want to use something that takes a religious convertion and weeks
> or study to use. :p

There's a beautified version of vi called "Cream for Vim".  It has a
great gui, and is very easy to use, but still allows you to use all the
old wacky syntax of vi if you want.
http://cream.sourceforge.net/

Works great on Windows too if you're ever looking for a decent text
editor for your buddy's laptop or whatever...

Austin