Computers For Schools (LinuxWorld)

Vic Gedris vic-2vUEnoANFF8dnm+yROfE0A at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 20 20:50:53 UTC 2005

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 04:39:12PM -0400, John Macdonald wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 04:33:08PM -0400, Vic Gedris wrote:
> >
> > The Ottawa Canada Linux Users Group (OCLUG) had a CFS rep give a
>
> I thought OCLUG was the Ottawa Carleton LUG.  Has it grown recently?
>                                --------
> :-)

Yeah, a few years ago when Ottawa received the Supersize Me amalgamation
treatment, the Regional Municipality of Ottawa-Carleton ceased to exist.
At least we were able to keep the OCLUG acronym[1]. :)

Cheers,
Vic
....[1] not to be confused with the Orange County:  http://oclug.org/

--
Vic Gedris             |  Sick of getting Microsoft email viruses? Try
vic-at-gedris.org      |  using Linux instead!    http://www.linux.org