Libranet 3.0 out

Franco Saliola saliola-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 20 03:24:39 UTC 2005

On 4/19/05, John Myshrall <jmyshrall-6duGhz7i8susTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> 1) Everybody has to eat.
> 2) Free does not pay the bills.  Yeah I know there are some very good
> free distros out there. The best being Debian :)
> 3) I look for value for the buck. Then send my money.

I don't mind that there are distributions you have to pay for out
there. In fact, if I had to pay for a distro, then I'd look at
Canadian distros.

I just really, really like Debian's philosophy of free software and
not supporting other distros is a good way to keep Debian strong. I
imagine Libranet is pumping some cash into Debian. At least they
really should be being a Debian based distro. Otherwise a very big
'bah humbug' indeed!

Any news on whose talking at the NewTLUG meeting next week? I'm gonna
be in Toronto and this will be my first *TLUG meeting.

Franco