Libranet 3.0 out

John Myshrall jmyshrall-6duGhz7i8susTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 20 00:36:38 UTC 2005

John Myshrall wrote:

> Matt Cahill wrote:
>

>> Hey folks,
>>
>> If there's any Libranet-users out there, v3.0 has finally been
>> released. Downloads are available now and apparently CD's will be
>> shipping May 31st.
>>
>> Link: http://www.libranet.com
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Matt
>>

> Yep. Debating with the CD or DVD download.
>
> John
> --

Further to this, system installed in 35 minutes. Installed the DVD ISO.

Lots of eye candy on the install. I personally don't care about it as I
thought they got it right on 2.8.

Detected everything fine. Plus a Winmate capture card that wasn't seen
before with Knoppix or Mepis latest. Now I'm gonna try MythTV.

All the standard apps plus a kick ass admin system.

Kernell 6.211

Worth the wait. Price may be the issue for many though however it is ten
times better than SUXP and easily rivals Suse.

My $ 0.02

John