Dell Deals & Credit Cards

psema4 psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 20 00:11:22 UTC 2005

> >Are there any Linux- or Open Source-branded cards out there, and if
> >not, could they be used to fund LUG's or Open Source development
> >projects?
> >

> There used to be one about 3 years back from a group called The Linux
> Fund but they appear to have died a relatively silent death.

After some digging around, I found this an online application (
https://wwwa.applyonlinenow.com/CANapp/Ctl/redirect?CV_sourceCode=AJZN&CV_language=en
) for the LinuxFund card but www.linuxfund.org is definately down.

A silent death (if they're dead) indeed.  Google has some stuff cached
as recently as October 2004 but no word anywhere it seems as to what
happened.

--
- SGE