Dell Deals & Credit Cards

psema4 psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 19 22:27:08 UTC 2005

I had an interesting conversation a few moments ago with the fellow
responsible for my addiction to Linux and Open Source.  (A good friend
- and my boss lol)

Anyway, he was mentioning that Dell's got a deal on a server class
system, available for today only at $350.  It's a PowerEdge 420SC and
includes a 40Gb SATA drive and 16 port switch.

More info's available here if anyone's interested:
http://www1.ca.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/7_days_savings?c=ca&cs=CABSDT1&l=en&s=bsd

The really interesting part was that one thing lead to another and we
got on the topic of credit cards.

Are there any Linux- or Open Source-branded cards out there, and if
not, could they be used to fund LUG's or Open Source development
projects?

Signed,
Very curious.  :-)

--