More TLUG at LinuxWorld Canada updates...

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 18 02:58:42 UTC 2005

On 4/17/05, psema4 <psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Webcasts and/or recordings of TLUG meets for distribution over the
> internet might be a really good idea.

I think it's as bad an idea as video phones which, I should point out,
has not turned out to be viable, not for technical reasons, but for
the non-technical reason that we're not always photogenic enough.

Written presentations?  Sure.  Video?  I'd frankly rather not,
particularly as some of the more interesting bits of TLUG meetings
have involved them being a bit raucous...
"The true  measure of a  man is how he treats  someone who can  do him
absolutely no good." -- Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)