Vic moving to Toronto?

FM (a.k.a. Erebus) erebus-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 16 23:17:47 UTC 2005

Vic:

Extreme internet from Rogers is quite good (if you aren't hung up on having
DSL and are willing to consider cable). It is fast and (I can't believe I am
saying this since I hate Rogers in so many ways) is quite reliable (as long
as you never have to phone the bozos for help (since their contracted out
help centre is full of minimum-wage morons).

Does this mean your are bringing your cool bike to Toronto too?

Frank in Mississauga
erebus-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org