isp price comparison (approximate)

Vic Gedris vic-2vUEnoANFF8dnm+yROfE0A at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 16 18:09:17 UTC 2005

On Sat, Apr 16, 2005 at 08:21:29PM +0300, Peter wrote:

> >http://www.canadianisp.com/cgi-bin/ispsearch.cgi?sp=ON
>
> Wow, great link. Thanks a lot. Why was it so hard to find ? None of the
> search engines brought it up in the 1st 10 pages (though I remember
> seeing www.canadianisp.com but not that page).

Don't take every piece of info on that site at face value.  parts of it
are very outdated.  I'd suggest using it as a list of ISPs, then going
to the *actual web sites* of the companies to get the real info.

Cheers,
Vic
....moving to TO and looking for a decent DSL ISP.

--
Vic Gedris             |  Sick of getting Microsoft email viruses? Try
vic-at-gedris.org      |  using Linux instead!    http://www.linux.org