LinuxWorld Schedule?

Steve bassix-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 16 16:33:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've registered for the conference and recieved an e-mail saying it is
April "19 & 20"... here's a quote (probably others have received this
too):

----------
The trade show at the Largest IT Event in Canada starts on Tuesday
April 19th next week!

This is to remind you that your registration has been confirmed and
processed for LinuxWorld Canada & NetworkWorld Expo. April 19 & 20.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, North Building - 255 Front Street
West

If you got your badge in the mail:
Go to the registration counter with your badge to pick up your badge
holder and showguide

If you did not get your badge in the mail:
Go to the registration counter with your confirmation and ID to
receive your badge

Trade show days and Hours
Tuesday April 19: 9:45 AM Keynote begins, and 11:00 AM Exhibit Hall
opens until 6:00pm
Wednesday April 20: 9:45 AM Keynote begins, and 11:00 AM Exhibit Hall
opens until 5:00pm

What's up with that? I was planning (and booked off a day from work)
to only go Monday... can someone confirm what the true story is??

Thanks!

-Steve.

--
Mozilla Firefox -rediscover the web-