Donation List

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 16 01:26:37 UTC 2005

I would like to have a donor list at the show (with a small number of copies
for distribution), something along the lines of the following (and
suggestion, corrections, etc are VERY welcome):

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Toronto Linux User Group would like to thank the follow people and
organisations for making our presence at this show possible:

Robert Brockway
Innovation Toronto
Ulf Kellermann
John Myshrall
OpenTrend Solutions
William Park
David J Patrick
Plum Communications
Tenth Power Inc.
... and our many volunteers

The Toronto Linux User Group would also like to thank the organisations that
help support our efforts on an ongoing basis:

IBM Canada Limited
Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology
Systems Software Computer Consulting
University of Toronto
... and our many volunteers

ss.org).
- IBM, Seneca, and U of T supply meeting space.
- Everyone else is supplying money for power / photocopies.