Manual for Panasonic KX-P1124 dot matrix printer

Terry Tanski ttanski-iRg7kjdsKiH3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 14 13:05:53 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm back using an old printer of mine ... a Panasonic KX-P1124. It's
working great but I can't remember how to take it out of letter quality
mode using the printer pushpad. If any of you have a manual or access to
one, can you pass on the info. If you can scan the pushpad chart and
send it to me, I will be forever greatful.

Thanks in advance,

Terry

--

   Terry Tanski, BSc RHCE            Phone: (416) 863-2126
   CNW Group Ltd.                    Fax: (416) 863-4825