Speakers wanted July - December 2005

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 12 23:30:17 UTC 2005

Robert Brockway wrote:

>Hi all.  June is the last meeting when we have speakers scheduled.  Time
>to offer to speak sometime in July - December.  You don't need to be a
>guru to give a talk.

Oh ! Oh ! pick me ! pick me !

I'd like to give a wee talk about ... tum tada daaa.... linuxcaffe !
The mad endevour I've be taunting TLUG with since forever !
(As you know) it'll be a positive penguin playground and there will be
something for everybody !
As a bonus, the thing will be open, by then. :-)

so sign me up ! I promise to have my ducks in a row and keep it lively.

Oh, and I'll need a projector
and a smoke machine and flashpots and doo-wap girls !

.. ok .. just a projector ..
djp