Offsite-Use water

Joseph Kubik josephkubik-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 12 15:56:27 UTC 2005

The toilet is bad, the ceramic cracks in a fire most of the time.
A REALLY hot fire is hard to protect against. However, most
residential fires I've seen were only really hot in the small area
where the fire started and the rest of the building was quickly
extinguished.

If you are truly paranoid, a stainless steel vacuum flask would work
well, especially if it were in an open metal drum full of water (it
needs to be able to evaporate to provide any real cooling).

-Joseph-