freelancers ?

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 12 14:35:21 UTC 2005

Can do such things. Actually, right now I work part-time as a sysadmin
(and web developer also) at a sort of ISP company.

Today shall be back at home in the evening.

zb.

David J Patrick wrote:
> Are there any capable sysadmins on the list who are available, on short
> notice, to dive into challenging situations for cash ? You know,
> freelancers !
> If there are, I have a client in need of such services, with emphasis on
> apache and mail setup, ASAP.
> djp

Zbigniew Koziol, SoftQuake^(tm) Open Source Business Solutions
Web Development, Linux, Web Mail Fax Voice Servers, Networking
Consultations, Innovative Technologies Tel/Fax: 1-416-530-2780
Toronto,  Canada,  http://www.softquake.ca,  info-lcEyp1+e+UdAFePFGvp55w at public.gmane.org