Offsite backups for the rest of us?

Henry Spencer henry-lqW1N6Cllo0sV2N9l4h3zg at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 11 18:32:07 UTC 2005

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005, Sy wrote:
> I never thought about the sandbag thing.. would that actually be of real help?

Anything that helps keep hot air and hot falling debris away from the
box's surface will help *some*.  Note that the other part of that
suggestion was "basement corner", which puts three of the box's six sides
against outside surfaces that have lots of thermal inertia and are likely
to stay relatively cool.

                                                          Henry Spencer
                                                       henry-lqW1N6Cllo0sV2N9l4h3zg at public.gmane.org