debian holiday ?

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 11 16:37:01 UTC 2005

As an ubuntu fan and habitual "apt-get dist-upgrader" I have been
delighted to get ~30 fresh updates every day, for the last few weeks.
Now, since Hoary Hedgehog has officially hit the mirrors, there has been
nothing new fer days !  "0 upgraded, 0 newly installed" ! It's not like
I actually need anything new, but it makes me wonder; did the ubuntu
overlords say "Happy Hoary, good job, take the rest of the week off " ?
or did I broke somethin, again ? I'm sure that there must be coders
somewhere in easter europe who want to plunk updates on my box, and I
don't want to dissapoint 'em :-)
thoughts ?
djp