More Power Captain!

teddymills teddymills-VFlxZYho3OA at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 11 13:45:47 UTC 2005

I was told it was $100.
Now I was informed it was $131.

I will pay for the power right now.
Whoever is handling this, get in touch with me, Teddy at 416-419-7916

I was told power has to be paid for by this Friday via the online form,
otherwise we
wont get the changes in and wont have power.

$131  gets us
800 watts /120v Duplex out approx 6 amps....

I still would like others to chip in whatever they can to myself......

Bring UPS's, and charge them up before getting there....
Using UPS's we can increase the power output (temporarily)

Internet access is right out the window..($800+)
Cant see internet access happening.
I have a Wireless 54G router that I can provide,  but I  cant see how
that is going to help...

/teddy