TLUG Uniform

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 10 22:36:28 UTC 2005

James Knott wrote:

> David J Patrick wrote:
>

>> puleeze ! I think I'm gonna flip my bits !
>> djp
>

> Hey.  I just noticed that David Patrick is doing the Novell
> presentation, on Tuesday morning at LinuxWorld!

Whaa ? I am ? I mean .. yeah Linuxworld, right ! Presentation ! ahem..

> I didn't know you worked for Novell.  ;-)

Yeah, well, I'm trying to downplay the whole Novell thang.. makes the
other distros jealous..
... I'd tell y'all more about it but I gotta go cut my hair, dye it, buy
a suit and brush up on stuff.. you know .. for the presentation.. see ya
there !

;-)

djp