Toronto Linux User Group Online is invited to the Microsoft Platform Technical Briefing Dinner

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 10 20:43:03 UTC 2005

On Apr 10, 2005 1:33 AM, Adam Raymond <streetsmart2-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 12:12:06 -0500, CLIFFORD ILKAY
> <clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > Knowing what the competition is saying about what you are selling is a good
> >
> > thing. It is even sweeter if the competition pays for you to find out:)
> >
> > Clifford Ilkay
>
> The dinner is this Thursday and with the possibility of the TTC
> striking, my transportation might have just done out the door. Anyone
> know how I might be able to get down there?

Contact the organizers and see if THEY can arrange for something.

It truly is THEIR problem, and solution is their responsibility.

The legitimate concern for this list is the issue of what happens for
transportation to the TLUG meeting on Tuesday if the strike is on.  I
normally TTC in; I obviously won't be doing that if the strike is on.
I'm not thrilled with driving in thru the traffic jam and looking for
parking, either.
"The true  measure of a  man is how he treats  someone who can  do him
absolutely no good." -- Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)