TLUG Uniform

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 9 22:00:31 UTC 2005

"William Park" <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> on Saturday, April 09, 2005 2:07 PM
wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 09, 2005 at 01:52:41PM -0400, James Knott wrote:
> > William Park wrote:
> > >Do any of us know any pornstars willing to appear at our booth?
> >
> > That's what we need....  Booth Bunnies!  ;-)
>
> We should pass around a collection at the next TLUG meeting, so that we
> could pay for some sex appeal.
>
> Colin, what do you think?

During the 1960s a study was done where pictures of attractive young women
draped across the hoods of various cars were presented to various guys. The
pictures were taken away and the guys were asked to describe the women,
which they did well at. The guys were then asked to name the make and model
of the cars that were in the pictures, a task which the guys bombed out on.
Point being we are attempting to push T.L.U.G. first, our (intellectual)
talents second and we do NOT want to get "off message".

So, sorry, but NO pornstars!!!

Colin McGregor