TLUG Booth at Linux World Canada

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 8 19:05:53 UTC 2005

Went throught the stuff down at G.T.C.C. looking at
trade show stuff. What I found was a kit designed to
equipe a 20 foot by 10 foot booth (twice the size of
the boot we are to have). In the end I ended up laying
out a 10 foot by 10 foot booth and came up with the
following:

   http://www.learn.ca/tlug/index.html

You will see tape marks noting the outside limits of
the booth, and in some of the pictures you will see to
the far right some of the left-over parts. The laptops
were not working and just put in place to gice some
idea as to possible positions. Similar story with the
paper, just tossed in to give an idea of size...

Colin McGregor