OT - Laptop memory

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 8 01:39:06 UTC 2005

If you still have this, I'm interested.  I'm not absolutely sure that
it would work in the notebook (my daughters).

Where are you?  I'm near Yonge and York Mills.

You can phone me any day between 11:00 and 21:00 (of course I'm
sometimes out).

Hugh Redelmeier
hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org  voice: +1 416 482-8253