PHLUG meeting tonight

Bill Mudry billmudry-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 5 13:12:02 UTC 2005

Welcome in spring by coming to the Peel Halton Linux Users Group (PHLUG)
tonight. Great weather, good food and as much chatting as you can stand. We
will meet again at Mulligans Pub & Grill, 2458 Dundas St. W., Mississauga.
Official time is 7 pm. although a few come early, others come as they can.

Mulligans is part of the Woodchester Mall (between Erin Mills Parkway and
Winston Churchill), so there is lots of space to park. No hold barred on
technical talk. Even bring your laptop if you have one.

With such fine weather, the freshness of spring and no holidays bracketing our
meeting, lets make this the largest turnout we have ever had. If you have
questions, you can email me or phone me at (905) 822-6088. See you there!

Bill Mudry