Exchange Connector + Clie + Groupware

Noah John Gellner noah.gellner-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 27 14:29:01 UTC 2004

I would like to use a server-based groupware package that would allow me
to access contact information, tasks, and calendars from wherever I may
be. Furthermore, I would like to use evolution as my main client, but
would also like access via a web interface. Finally, I would like to
also maintain the information on my Sony Clie. This device must be able
to sync against the main data.

Has anyone had success implementing this sort of arrangement. If so,
what tools did you use?

Cheers,
Noah