York University FirstClass Client

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 27 02:21:52 UTC 2004

My wife also just started at York, and I was delighted to see that
First Class was still around, from its days as the signature Mac BBS
software. I just did a quick search and it appears that there is no
Linux client available. Before giving up on Linux though, have you
tried Wine? I use Crossover Office and it's amazing.

Cheers,
Aaron.