OT: Weather stations

Fraser Campbell fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 26 00:20:28 UTC 2004

Just read the weather script thread. It got me curious ...

Let's say I wanted to continually measure/record temperature, wind speed,
humidity, barometric pressure and precipitation.  Is there such a thing as a
personal weather station which can be mounted on the roof and interfaced with
my PC?

Any recommendations on what would be the best bang for the buck, something
that will last without costing me an arm and a leg?

Thanks,