Lilo Problem

Adam Raymond StreetSmart2-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 26 14:09:31 UTC 2004

Hello, I have a dual boot with XP and Mandrake, they are both on a
seperate HDD. Im using lilo, but ever since I have upgraded from
mandrake 9.2 to mandrake 10, the lilo screen has added some items like
"old windows" and "old linix" How can I get this off? Ive looked in
the lilo.conf but it doesnt seem to have the new links.

Heres the lilo.conf
boot=/dev/hda
map=/boot/map
default="linux"
keytable=/boot/us.klt
prompt
nowarn
timeout=100
message=/boot/message
menu-scheme=wb:bw:wb:bw
image=/boot/vmlinuz
       label="linux"
       root=/dev/hdb6
       initrd=/boot/initrd.img
       append="devfs=mount hdd=ide-scsi acpi=ht splash=silent"
       vga=788
       read-only
image=/boot/vmlinuz
       label="linux-nonfb"
       root=/dev/hdb6
       initrd=/boot/initrd.img
       append="devfs=mount hdd=ide-scsi acpi=ht"
       read-only
image=/boot/vmlinuz
       label="failsafe"
       root=/dev/hdb6
       initrd=/boot/initrd.img
       append="devfs=nomount hdd=ide-scsi acpi=ht failsafe"
       read-only
other=/dev/hda1
       label="windows"
       table=/dev/hda