Free Stuff Questions...

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 26 16:35:30 UTC 2004

I plan to be at the next NewTLUG meeting with some free stuff from Rick
Tomaschuk (Novell related stuff). The question I've got is how much interest
would there be in the following items:

- Unreal Tournament 2003 posters
- Palm M500 series cradles
- Palm III series cradles
- Telephone line busy outs.

I have brought some of most of the above to past TLUG and NewTLUG meetings,
and the question is have I saturated the demand for these items? Basically I
don't want to be taking stuff up to the meeting, and then be hauling it all
home. So if there is no interest in this stuff I will not bother..

Colin McGregor