TCCP: personal server co-location in Toronto

Julian C. Dunn - Lists lists-JN5fZfbfKAtWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 24 02:29:53 UTC 2004

Hello TLUGgers,

Does anyone need to co-locate a server, either for themselves or a
small business? Recently I started a non-profit server co-location
service in Toronto called the Toronto Community Co-Location Project.
TCCP is part of a global movement bringing low-cost co-location
services to individuals, non-profits, and small businesses, and is
modelled upon the (immensely successful and now full)
California Community Co-Location Project at www.communitycolo.net

TCCP is an entirely volunteer-run operation, but client servers are
professionally co-located at Peer 1 Network in downtown
Toronto. Prices start at $100/mo to co-locate a 1U machine with a
128Kbps bandwidth commitment (95th). 100% of revenues go back into
the operation.

If anyone's interested in putting a box in, you might want to check
us out. We're not a commercial organization; we're doing this for the
love of it and because we think there is a niche to be filled. Feel
free to check out our website:

         http://tccp.dreaming.org/

I'm also happy to answer any questions personally.

- Julian

--
-- Julian C. Dunn <julian-50k5kYnWtIlg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org>
-- Director of Operations