Boot from Usb Key

jon.dmml-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org jon.dmml-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 23 00:26:41 UTC 2004

I found the strangest thing. This program called HP USB Disk Format
Tool. It formated my Lexar USB key (with no problems) and created a
bootable dos disc. However, it must have written it all to the mbr
because there are no files on the drive. If I could somehow get the
program to intepret my linux boot files as dos system files, I might
be able to get a bootable system. Any ideas as to what I could do?

--
Check out www.ihost4u.net

Jonathan