new cable modem - and problems

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 22 16:10:13 UTC 2004

I'm on Rogers, with the SB5100 and it works fine.  Can you connect to
the modem status page at http://192.168.100.1?  Also, I believe that if
you press the standby switch (the one on the top of the modem, also make
sure that the modem is not currently in standby), the modem will act as
a dhcp server.  Also, that modem web page contains info, that may help
in resolving your problem.