Boot from Usb Key

jon.dmml-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org jon.dmml-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 21 23:45:36 UTC 2004

I have a 512 MB Lexar JumpDrive Usb Key and I would like to load a
Live-Cd linux onto it so that I can access my own portable linux
wherever I go. However, i have found that my computer doesn't seem to
be so friendly in booting from Usb Drives. The option is available but
when trying to boot from a version of Damn Small Linux, it doesn't
seem to work. I can go into more detail, just ask for more
information. Help would be greatly appreciated!

--
Check out www.ihost4u.net for fast, affordable and reliable web hosting!

Jonathan