CUPS PDF

Gilles Fourchet gilles.fourchet-zzOxFVvAfJPQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 21 21:53:35 UTC 2004

Hi All,

As I would like to create PDF files from applications that cannot do it
(Firefox for instance), I have installed CUPS with the PDF extension.
As I am usind Sarge (Debain), I have installed cups-pdf in addition to
cups.  I can create the printer but, when I print, the printer goes
offline and if I try to restart it, I get the following error message in
the /var/log/cups/cups-pdf_log:
Tue Sep 21 17:46:46 2004  [ERROR] failed to create anonymous output
directory (/nonexistent/cups-pdf)

I have done a quick research on the net without any luck.  Do you have
any idea?

Thanks,

Gilles