I have a P3

Jamiil jamiil_abdulahii_alkadir-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 20 22:43:56 UTC 2004

Oh! Oops!
Well, it does not really matter what are all the components my computer has,
I know that the only ones that are not LINUX compatible are the modem and
the sacanner. I got to get a new modem and SCSI  card for the HP ScanJet
5100C.
I know, I know, it's an old scanner; but it works though, and it works just
fine.

Thanks