I have a P3

Jamiil jamiil_abdulahii_alkadir-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 20 22:24:04 UTC 2004

> Are we supposed to physicly know what hardware you have? :)
I don't understand what you mean by "physicly know". Knowledge is, although
not tangible, a phycal or bioqimical asset; of course I want you to
physically know what type of OS and HW I have, so that you can make a better
assestment of the problem.

> Some winmodems can even work under linux (ltmodem at least) but they are
> more work and always take more cpu to run of course, and they are kind
> of a pain.
Am I to understand that you are not recomending to use winmodems? If that is
the case, I agree with you. I have read so many articles regarding the
winmodem/linux combo that I can quickly make that decition.

Thanks for your interest, I am looking forward to your imput.